Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Not bad

While I'm not really averse to stickmen, I think you could have done more with the animation. Rather than repeating the same scenes over and over (though a certain amount of repetition is fine) I think it would have been more interesting if they'd done different things over the course of the music track.

Quite good overall, though.

StealthBeast responds:

Repitition, thanks for the review.

Service Announcement 2 Service Announcement 2

Oh dear

That's one angry koala looking thing

Nice work, very true.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

It's a RAT! You want him to murder me?

LOL... Seriously, don't piss him off anymore... he's awful to work with alread...

*BANG*

*THUMP*

.........

The Ultimate Asparagus The Ultimate Asparagus

Well done

The frisbee line was classic.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Interesting

Very bizarre, very Silent Hillish (particularly the sirens). I like. Also reminds me of American McGee's Alice, with the rabbit and all. Does seem somewhat derivative, but looks to be a great series nonetheless.

F E A R F E A R

Wow.

That was just bloody excellent. Mood and graphic style is amazingly well done.

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

Classic

This is undoubtedly the funniest Flash movie I have seen yet. I actually saw this a while ago on Albino Black Sheep, but just realised I've never reviewed it. Since there's not really much point in repeating what plenty of other people have already said, I'll just ask: do you intend to make a sequel or any more addons any time soon?

Frame by Frame: DBZ fight Frame by Frame: DBZ fight

Interesting

The style was pretty cool. It could have done with some more sound effects, but what was there was good. As a whole the frame by frame style and the clay-like graphics makes it refreshingly different from most stickmen fights.